Thursday Plantation Lavender Oil is a 100% pure oil that can help calm, soothe and relax the body and mind.
Used in aromatherapy, Lavender Oil:
• Improves sleep quality by helping to provide a more restful sleep
• Helps calm nerves by balancing emotions at times of heightened stress
• Provides temporary relief of headaches
• Helps to relieve cough and cold symptoms
• Can be used as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
• Helps to relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, and rheumatoid arthritis
• Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers
• Guaranteed unaltered, pure oil through GC/MS and chiral testing
100% Pure Lavender Oil
Do not use while pregnant or breast-feeding, near eyes, on children under 2 years of age or undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.
Recommended dose (adults):
Steam inhalation: Add 3-12 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes. Up to 3 times per day.
Direct inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops (0.05ml – 0.3ml) of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to three times per day.
Bath: Add 2-8 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently. For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a maximum of 8 drops.
Topical (local application 10% or less of body surface area: Mix 4-20 drops (0.2ml – 1ml) of essential oil in 20ml of carrier oil. Do not use essential oils undiluted. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day.
Topical (massage): Mix 60 drops (3ml) essential oil in 20ml of carrier oil. Apply thinly and evenly to affected area. Do not use essential oils undiluted.